Saturday, August 1, 2009

Something i found to be so true.

"I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I've accepted way less than I deserve... But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve." - HH

"Don't let someone become a priority in your life when you are just an option in theirs." - UK

"There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. So don't worry about the people from your past, there's a reason they didn't make it to your future." - UK


"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times a little hard to handle. But... If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best!" - MM

1 comment: