Friday, August 7, 2009

Our time is just about up.







Well our time is just about up, and my heart is breaking apart, my one and only, my soul mate my best friend, my husband of 10yrs and the father of our children will be leaving us on the morning of Aug 15th 2009!!..I will be driving him to the airport, please this is a messege directly to God, please give me the strength to be strong not only for kevin but for our 4 little children, they aren't suppose to see their mommy crying, and hurting, please if you cant bless me to be strong for the entire time, please give me the strength to get kevin to that airport and on that plane, without making a scence of out it, without nothing happening to me please!...This is for kevin i love you so much baby i want you to know i might be weak now, but please go over there and take care of yourself, dont worry about me and the kids, just worry about yourself, just promise we will see you again soon please we need you, we love you more then anything, you are the best thing in this world for me and the kids, and we cant live without you! we love you kevin d scheller





1 comment:

  1. How are you doing Christina? I know it has to be tough. Be strong! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete